NEMLAEGEN ApS (Ltd.) is a Medical Outclinic Emergency line dedicated to the Citizens, Tourists and Expats in Kastrup and Copenhagen, Denmark.
The clinic is situated at Skottegaarden 11, st.th, 2770 Kastrup, Denmark.
Nemlægen is Your security for a Coherent and Affordable Patient Care. Our GP Emergency Service offers You the same benefits as if You were a danish citizen.
The clinic has the capacity to offer a broad variety of health care services, including but not limited to:
- lung function study
- Blood samples from the arm
- Urine examination and cultivation
- Microscopy of, for example, urine for bacteria / fungi
- Throat swab, swabs elsewhere for bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Acute finger blood tests for infection
- Finger blood glucose and long-term blood sugar (HbA1c)
- Finger blood percent (Hgb) and the status of anticoagulants (INR)
- Testing the eardrum – Tympanometry
- Gynecological examination and pregnancy test
- Panopticon scanning in case of eye injury or worsening in diabetes.
- Clinical ultrasound if necessary
Besides offering services on an individual basis, the clinic also caters to the private medical needs of Companies of all sorts.
We kindly ask that you call the clinic, +45 30 412 412 in its opening hours which currently is 17-23 mon-fri and 10-23 on sat-sun and national holidays .